With the increasing severity of the Coronavirus, we are looking at new ways of working. This is to ensure the safety of both our patients and our staff.
We are still offering face-to-face appointments but you may also be offered a video consultation. This will mainly be through the myGP app but we may also use Patient Access.
To take part in a video consultation you will need the following:
- an account with either myGP or Patient Access;
- a smartphone or tablet for myGP;
- a smartphone, tablet or laptop/PC for Patient Access;
- access to the internet or a mobile network with a strong connection (there may be a charge from your mobile provider);
- a webcam and microphone or a smartphone with integrated camera and audio;
- to be in an environment where you can speak confidentially to the clinician.