Our Patient Participation Group (PPG) is a group of patients and staff working together to make important improvements for everyone.
- Do you have any suggestions or ideas that would benefit patient care at Lancaster Medical Practice?
- Would you like to find out more about the practice and the services we are developing?
- Are you able to meet with us in an informal setting and / or respond to surveys and communications via post and email?
Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To facilitate good relations between the practice and patients by communicating patient experience, interests and concerns and providing feedback to the practice on current procedures and proposed new developments.
- To work collaboratively and positively with the practice to improve services and facilities for patients and to act as a sounding board for practice staff on issues affecting patients.
- To build two-way communication and co-operation between the practice and patients, other individuals and organisations in healthcare, and the wider community to the mutual benefit of all.
- To act as a representative group to support the practice and influence local provision of health and social care.
Membership of the PPG is open to all registered patients. You must be a patient at Lancaster Medical Practice to join the PPG.
The carer of a patient registered with the practice can be a member of the PPG even if they are not registered at the practice.
To sign up, please complete the online sign up form below or speak to a member of our reception team.