Online Consult is our new service which provides a ‘digital front door’ to the practice by guiding you through a series of questions to determine what your query is (both administrative and medical), and what the next steps should be. If general practice is the most appropriate option for you, we will be notified and one of our team will give you a call in the timeframe shown on screen.
You do not need to register for online services to access Online Consult.Click here to access Online Consult
Online services allow you to:
- check or cancel your appointments
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Ring the surgery so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enter PatientAccess or myGP and enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.