Lancaster Flu Clinics 2020
We are now offering further flu clinics by appointment only. These will be the final flu clinics that we are offering.
Those eligible for these clinics are:
- anyone aged 65+ (by 31st March 2021)
- anyone aged under 65 in an at-risk category
- children aged 2 - 3 (on 31st August 2020)
Monday 23rd November (Evening)
Saturday 28th November (Morning)
The clinics will take place indoors at Rosebank Surgery. We assure you that every measure will be taken to ensure the safety of our patients.
To book an appointment, please call 01524 842200. These are appointments are first come first served so please do not wait to book.
During our flu clinics we ask that you please:
• do not attend if you have any symptom of COVID-19 (i.e. a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
• wear a face covering (unless you are exempt)
• keep at least 2 metres from others
• wear loose clothing or keep one arm uncovered for ease of vaccination
Please note those in the 50-64 year old age group who do not fall into an at-risk category will not be vaccinated until we have received the required vaccines.