Please note, patients should not attend any of our sites unless you have a pre-booked appointment. This is for patient and staff safety. Thank you for your co-operation with this during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Do not leave your home if you have either:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual))
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
We are also asking all patients who visit one of our sites to please wear a face covering. The Government have provided a very helpful guide on how to make your own face covering, details of which can be found here.
This is government guidance to help protect our staff and patients, however we appreciate that there will be some circumstances in which patients are unable to wear face coverings. No patient will be refused care or entry to one of our sites because of this.
- Advice for people at high risk
- Symptoms and what to do
- Getting an isolation note
- Self-isolation Leaflet
- Book a COVID-19 Test
- NHS COVID Pass
- How to protect yourself at home
- Privacy Notice – COVID-19 Clinical Risk Assessment Tool
- Expediting (speeding up) hospital referrals during COVID-19
- Fit Notes During COVID-19