We do not currently have any further clinics planned for the 2021/22 flu season.
Flu vaccinations are also available at our COVID-19 vaccination clinics. If you have booked an appointment then you will be able to request a flu jab when you arrive. Flu vaccinations are also available to those without an appointment if you are eligible, but this is subject to availability and how busy the clinic is.
Eligible for the flu vaccination this year are those:
- aged 50 and over (by 31 March 2022)
- who have certain long term health conditions
- who are pregnant
- who are in long-stay residential care
- who receive a carers allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- who live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- who are frontline health and social care workers
- aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2021 (born between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2019)