Our surgeries will be closed on bank holidays over the festive period.
Our opening hours during the Christmas holiday season are:
- Monday 19 December – Friday 23 December open (8:00am – 6:30pm)
- Monday 26 December CLOSED
- Tuesday 27 December CLOSED
- Wednesday 28 December open (8:00am – 6:30pm)
- Thursday 29 December open (8:00am – 6:30pm)
- Friday 30 December open (8:00am – 6:30pm)
- Monday 2 January CLOSED
- Tuesday 3 January open (8:00am – 6:30pm)
Our enhanced access service will continue to run over the festive period, except on bank holidays.
Should you require medical attention when our surgeries are closed, please call 111 for assessment and advice. If your condition requires further treatment they will identify the most appropriate local service to meet your need and either direct you to the service or pass your assessment details directly on to it. This includes the local GP Out of Hours Service, Bay Urgent Care.
In an emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.